Station 1 is located at 25 Municipal Dr. and was constructed in 2005 and the department relocated to this facility on August 1, 2005. The building is 26,000 sq ft consisting of 9900 sq ft for Administration, 9600 sq ft for apparatus and 6500 sq ft for living quarters.
Station 2 - The District has a 2 ½ acre site at 1650 Denny Road in the NE section of the district for the future construction of a satellite station. Due to the down turn in the economy, the station has been put on hold indefinitely.
Station 3 will be constructed
on a yet to be determined site in the southeast portion of